Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Posted by Saylorsmom at 5:48 PM
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Last night Saylor made a list of things she was thankful for. Her first was me! Isn't that sweet? I didn't even have to tell her to put me down. LOL She was also thankful for all of her family and for food! She loves to eat.
I am thankful for:
1. My kids
3. My parents
4. My Nena and Pa
5. My families' health
6. My lunches each week w/Mandy, Morris and Terry
7. Friends ( Old and new)
8. My job
Posted by Saylorsmom at 3:52 PM
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Posted by Saylorsmom at 6:11 PM
Friday, November 16, 2007
Posted by Saylorsmom at 11:16 AM
Thursday, November 15, 2007
November 3rd I took Christian and Saylor to Cannonsburg to have some pics made for a Christmas card. Sethly and her new one Jackson went also. Jackson is Saylor's nephew. We got some great pics. Go check out our slideshow. www.skeltonphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Posted by Saylorsmom at 8:50 AM
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I have been tagged by my sweet friend LeAnne Grissom to list six habits or things about me and then tag someone new. I had to think about this just a minute! : )
* The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
* Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have to watch Friends everyday!!! Really I do.
2. I started fainting in kindergarten and still do it to this day. I have passed out so much I can tell you when I am going to. I am a total weirdo. LOL
3. I talk to my sister Mandy and my Mom probably 10 times a day and we see each other daily. Most days I have lunch with Mandy. LOL!!
4. My house is never clean and I can't help it so I just decided to give up. Sorry!
5. We eat sausage at every meal!! LOL just kidding....we rarely eat it even though it's a family business. (Goolsby's Sausage, WalMart, frozen foods, go get it!)
6. Mandy and I sound just a like and our own family can't tell us apart on the phone. Including my kids. It is so funny!
Now I am tagging Julie Hyder and Brandie Mansfield.
Posted by Saylorsmom at 5:51 PM
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Posted by Saylorsmom at 2:54 PM